Honeycomb CDPF filter used in catalytic converter diesel truck for trapping PM
What is DPF?
- DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of diesel engine vehicles.
- The DPF filters first trap particulates and then use a catalytic technology to continuously burn them at normal diesel operating exhaust temperatures.
- Cordierite material, which is raw material molding and synthesized cordierite after burning, cordierite DPF filters are one of the most viable solutions available for use today.
- DPF Filters are one kind of wall-flow monolith, the channels are open at one side, but plugged at the other.
- DPF will be installed in the diesel car exhaust system, to reduce particulate matters (PM) of exhaust by trapped. The main components of Diesel engine exhaust are particulate matter(PM), carbon monoxide(CO) and hydrocarbons(HC), Diesel Particulate Filters Can reduce them by 90+% from diesel engines
|Item||Size (in/mm)||Length (mm)||CPSI||Material||Shape|
|LS-D01||93mm (3.66”)||≤200||100-200||cordierite & SiC||round|
- High filtration efficiency
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE)
- Low thermal shock resistance
- Low back pressure
- Outstanding durability
- Low pressure drop
- On-Road Passenger/Medium/Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Stationary Engines
- Power Generation
- Dust Control
- Mining Equipment
DPF’s working principle:
DPF element consists of many square parallel channels running in the axial direction, separated by thin porous walls. The channels are open at one side, but plugged at the other. This way the particle laden exhaust gases are forced to flow through the walls. Gas is able to escape through the pores in the wall material. Particulates, however, are too large to escape and are trapped in the filter walls. Periodically the filter is regenerated (heated) to consume the soot and clean the filter.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org