Metal three way catalyst with washcoat for gasoline vehicles catalytic converter
Our company professionally produces various kinds of automobile three way catalysts, with metal or ceramic honeycomb as the carrier, on its surface coated with high surface area and good thermal stability washcoat with precious metals such as platinum, palladium and rhodium.
When the exhaust gas flowing through the catalyst, harmful hydrocarbons (HC), carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen oxides (NOx) form the internal combustion engine, converted into harmless CO2, H2O and N2, so as to achieve the purpose of purification. Which are suitable for all types of cars and can meet the emission standard Euro 2, Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5, Euro 6, EPA and CARB.
Carrier: Ceramic honeycomb substrate (cordierite monolith) or metal honeycomb substrate (stainless steel crust and Fe-Cr-Al honeycomb body).
Honeycomb density: 100, 200, 300, 400 or 600 CPSI and more.
Shape: Round, oval, racetrack or other special .
Catalytic Supporter: Rare-earth oxygen-storage material.
Catalytic Promoter: CeO2, ZrO2, La2O3 and so on.
Active Components: Pt, Pd, Rh and so on.
1. Light off temperature: CO≤200℃ HC≤200℃ NOX≤200℃
2. Conversion Efficiency: CO≥99% HC≥97% NO≥90%
3. Coating losing rate: ≤1.1%
4. Durability: 50000 Kilometer(for 3 years)
- Pd-only three-way catalysts
- Pd/Rh-only three way catalysts
- Pt/Pd/Rh three way catalyst
- Pt/Rh – only three way catalyts